Tuesday 24 April 2007

Works In Progress...

Off the top of my head this is the list of current projects that are partiially started that I really ought to finish!!!
Cross Stitch:-
Wolf & Dreamcatcher Picture
Tigga Bookmark
Tiger Picture
Dreamcatcher Picture
Harebell Flower Panel
Cattitudes Picture
Oriental Butterfly Picture
2 x New Baby Cards
Latch Hook:-
Eeyore Rug
Santa Wreath
Labradore Mini Picture
Needlepoint:-
Pansies Picture
Chinese Symbol Picture
Knitting:-
Sirdar First Steps Book - Project 5 - Garter Stitch Cardigan
Forest Canopy Lace Shawl
Crochet:-
Sealife Childs Blanket - My own design - Cheapy Acrylic Yarn
Stripey Baby Blanket - My own Design - Patons DK Cotton Various Colours
Unfortunately I have lost all interest and inspiration for Cross stitch and Needle point so I am ignoring them for now hehe, I am focussing more on my wooly interests and sticking at the Knitting, Crochet and Latch Hook as and when the mood takes!
My husband often refers to me as "Arfur" cos I only ever seemt o do "arfur job" Cheeky as he is I am beginning to see what he means now I have it in "black and white" the list of UFO's!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

That is some list, how do you manage to find the time to do all that? Most impressed :-)

Kirsty said...

In complete honesty I wish I knew where I find the time to do anything other than chase the kids hehe

Anonymous said...

Great work.