Sunday 15 July 2007

Small Update.....

Well as you can see by the lack of postings etc I have been somewhat absent, I have been rather busy lately, but not crafting as much I would like! I started a new job hence my absence as I have taken a bit of time to get in to the swing of juggling work, house, 3 kids and crafts but I'm getting there!
I have dropped a couple of WIP's I'm not enjoying them what so ever so have scrapped them and focussing on some others instead!
Current WIP List is:-
Forest Canopy Shawl number 1
Forest Canopy Shawl number 2
Shoalwater Shawl
Mystery Stole 3 Knitalong through the pinklemontwist designer
Cozy Shrug from Knitty
Stripey Crochet Blanket
Current Projects in the naughty corner:-
First steps cardigan - all garter stitch, I am totally bored with it
Sock - Struggling with all the dpn's etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have enough WIP's there?
I'm too scared to count all mine up.