Saturday 8 September 2007

New Look

Was fed up with the dark dots so have brightened up and added new bits! Do be nosey and check out the new links bit (yes I FINALLY worked out how to add that in!) Having a slow crafting week but mainly due to my little madam who is 8 months old and teething like a trooper!
Anyhoo, I have been making oodles of stitch markers, some are now in my store, more are ready to go on (see Busy Beez Store or The Busy Beez Corner Ebay Store link) Other than that I am going to a wedding on October 12th 2007 and I am determined I will have Forest Canopy shawl #3 finished by then so I can wear it!
I have extended my stashalong until the 20th December at least, I fell of the wagon big time and I think possibly have more yarn now than when I started despite really trying!!!
Onwards and upwards!

No comments: