Monday 14 May 2007

Project Update

Been tinkering with several of my current projects so here's some piccies of whats at what stage now.

Sari silk Stole, almost ready to add in 2nd hank.


Cardigan from sirdar first steps book (project 5), just cast on the left front panel.

My started attempt of my 1st ever sock, using catterpillar colourway from opal. Done 7 rows of the ribbing now.

Shoalwater shawl, really loving this project now I'm getting to grips with it, it's slow going but keeps the interest with the pattern repeats.

Forest canopy shawl, nearly finished the 4th pattern repeat now, and o pleased with how it's looking, this is my 1st ver lace project and attempt at knitting something other than a plain fluffy garter stitch scarf.


Crochet stripey blanket for a currently pregnant friend, better get cracking with this one, she's due very soon! Will be a vibrant array of colours still to add to this, including purple, green and a buttery yellow! All in patons DK cotton.


Green acrylic blanket for a friends daughter, this is to be quite big with a sea theme so will be adding some fish and sea theme embellishments to this when it's finished.

Another acrylic yarn blanket that I've started, I am hoping to do quite a lot of these as donations for the residents in the dementia care home where my Grandma is being looked after due to suffering quite severe senile dementia, the staff there are all so lovely and not many of the residents get visitors so I am doing as many as I can to donate to them all to cheer the place up a bit by way of thanks for the fantastic care the staff provide round the clock.

1 comment:

Sara Seahorse said...

this variegated yarn looks fab crochetted


you are a right knit these days too I see!