Saturday 19 May 2007

Slow Crafting Week...

Not had a good week and made next to no progress on any of my projects :-( Had a busy 1st half of the week, then managed to fall on one of my kids toys and fell full onto my right wrist so ended up with a mild sprain so that put the crafting on hold :-( My wrist is still somewhat achey but am using it more now and getting back to the knitting and crochet. Have even cast on yet ANOTHER project hehe, a Cozy shrug from Knitty in a deep wine red type colour. Just completed my first pattern repeat, so far so good I'm pleased with how it looks, I'm using wool from my stash, I believe it's a chunky acrylic but I don't have the ball band any more so not 100% certain, am making it on my 5mm brittany birch needles, these are such a joy to knit with! Will do piccies when I have done a bit more!

1 comment:

Bex said...

We'll have to start motivating each other I think as I've not picked any thing up properly for a few weeks.
Any way I'm here to tag you in to posting 8 random facts about your self, I've done mine and now its over to you! Have fun! xx