Monday 7 May 2007

Some Finished Woolies


My rainbow crochet lap blanket for curling up on cold evenings, made using up some left over chunky acrylic yarn.



A rainbow hot water bottle cover, my own design from scratch, made again with chunky acrylic yarn. This was a request from a friend, I also made a second one for another friend but the rainbows cascade the other way, red top to purple bottom.







Mittens for my youngest daughter, this is the first item I ever knitted from a pattern, I was really thrilled with the finished item. Knitted in sirdar bonus flash DK.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Lovely colours, I like the wee mittens too :-)

Viknits said...

REally really gorgeous colours and items - you have great colour taste.
Can I ask where you got the Sari Silk from? (Not that I'm tempted or anything!)
On my day off from the Stashalong I might have to order some - it looks amazing!
Also where di you get the addi lace turbos? I think it's about time I invested... ;)

Kirsty said...

Addi lace turbo's came via a seller on ebay, the sari silk I had from good ole Angel Yarns!